Aimee has joined the Cahill Team as the Portfolio Trading and Data Manager. She is responsible for trading and managing portfolio administration functions, as well as coordinating and optimizing a wide range of business and data processes. She particularly enjoys creating engaging visualizations to help facilitate data-driven decision making. Aimee’s influence for data accuracy and efficiency will be a great partnership to Cahill Financial Advisor’s efforts in meaningful and accurate customer service and expertise.
Outside of the office, Aimee enjoys cooking and baking, learning new skills (log rolling is a recent highlight), and family adventures.
- Optimizing Business Processes
- Client Service Portfolio Administrator – RBC Global Asset Management (U.S.) Inc.
- Fixed Income Associate – Northland Securities, Inc.
- B.A. Religion & Psychology - Carleton College, MN
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 license (currently inactive)