Dana has joined Cahill Financial Advisors, Inc. as Client Services Manager focusing on ensuring clients continue to receive the exceptional service they have come to expect.
Dana brings 8 years of financial services experience. She has a background in securities operations, account management, and retirement and has also earned the Chartered Retirement Plan Specialist designation from the College for Financial Planning.
Dana enjoys her old Tudor home in Minneapolis with her cat Leo. In her spare time her favorite activities are exploring Minneapolis lakes and traveling internationally.
- Client Services
- Client Reporting
- Client Communications
- Advisor Support
- Client Services Manager – Cahill Financial Advisors, Inc.
- Account Manager – NFP Corporate Benefits
- Senior Securities Operations Specialist - Wells Fargo
- B.A. Finance and Business Administration – Gordon College
- Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist (SM)