Greg has dedicated his career to helping people achieve financial security and success. As a Certified Financial PlannerTM professional and principal with Cahill Financial Advisors, Inc., Greg advises individuals, executives, and business owners in developing, strengthening, and achieving their financial goals. With over 15 years of professional experience, capitalizing on international travel and study, Greg has a proven track record of success.
Greg has an invaluable ability to talk through complicated financial manners in a calm, direct and understandable way that ultimately empowers his clients to achieve their financial goals. His dedication to assisting clients manage their finances and wealth is rooted in his professional experience and education, but also, in his personal experience as a father. Greg knows firsthand the importance of establishing and achieving short and long term professional and personal financial goals.
Greg lives in St. Anthony Village with his wife, Kristin, and their three children. In his free time, he enjoys swimming, running, hiking, attending local sporting events, and spending time with his family. He also spends a fair amount of time perusing the most up-to-date financial websites while willing his adorable children to stay in their beds.
- Financial planning
- Investment and risk management
- Retirement planning
- Estate planning
- Principal – Wealth Management – Cahill Financial Advisors
- Financial Advisor – Feltl Advisors
- Financial Advisor – UBS Wealth Management
- Master of Business Administration – University of Minnesota
- Bachelor of Science International Business – University of Minnesota
- Certified Financial PlannerTM
• Study Abroad Program – University of Melbourne, Australia
• Lived and worked in Besançon, France
Blog Articles by Gregory
New Tax Insights for Small Businesses
August 10, 2018