Michelle has been in the insurance and investment industries since 1979. Focusing on financial planning strategies for individuals, families, and small business owners, she coordinates with various other professionals to provide clients with insurance and estate plans, emphasizing both the creation of and preservation of wealth for current and future generations.
Michelle is active in leadership roles at her church, and for more than 20 years has facilitated multiple small group studies through Crown Financial Ministries. Married for 37 years, Michelle has two adult children and one grandchild. She enjoys time with her family, working out, biking, hiking, reading, and global travel with her family and friends.
- Investment analysis and implementation
- Cash flow planning
- Retirement planning
- Estate planning
- Education planning
- Wealth Management - Cahill Financial Advisors, Inc.
- Financial Advisor - Feltl and Company, Inc./Feltl Advisors
- Investment Advisor - Stifel, Nicolas & Company, Inc.
- Investment Advisor - Robert W. Baird & Co.
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP)
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
- Certification in Long Term Care
- Bachelor of Arts in Counseling
- Camp Amnicon Board of Directors
- Northern Dakota County Young Life Steering Committee
- Dakota County Historical Society and Minnesota Historical Society
- Crossroads College Foundation (Past Member)
Blog Articles by Michelle
Have You Checked Your Beneficiaries Lately?
November 29, 2018