Rich has been working in the financial asset management industry for over 30 years. His past experiences at insurance companies, banks, trust companies, and investment advisory firms have garnered him a proven ability to manage asset portfolios. He has an extensive background in portfolio management with multi-market, multi-style strategies. He has received numerous honors and awards in his tenure and continues to give back by being a guest lecturer in college classrooms. He is also in the process of writing a book on common sense investing.
Outside of the office, Rich and his wife, Joyce, are active members at their church. Rich was a USUBA tournament volleyball player for 15 years, followed by a Junior Olympic girls volleyball coach for 16 years with his wife. Rich’s newest addition to the family is a cockapoo puppy named Beau. His weekends include playing fetch and obedience training.
- Private portfolio management
- Investment analysis
- Equity growth and income production
- Retirement planning
- Financial planning
- Principal — Managed Accounts – Cahill Financial Advisors
- Senior Vice President and Portfolio Manager – Piper Capital Management
- Investment Vice President and Senior Portfolio Manager – Midway National Bank
- Financial Analyst and Team Portfolio Manager – St. Paul Companies, Inc.
- B.S. and B.A. Business, Economics - Youngstown State University
- M.B.A. Finance – Cleveland State University
- Investment Advisor Series 65
- Chartered Financial Analyst Level III
- Chartered Market Technician Level I
- Association for Investment Management and Research
- Twin City Society of Security Analysts
- Market Technicians Association – Alumni
- Minnesota Business Economic Foundation Board of Directors – Alumni