Rick specializes in retirement and cash flow planning. One of his greatest professional accomplishments is the lasting relationships he has built with his clients that stretch 20 years and beyond. He has received numerous honors and awards in this industry and has more than 39 years of experience in investment management and accounting.
Rick is actively involved in leadership roles at his church. He enjoys giving back to his community and is committed to charity work. His family is his pride and joy. When Rick is not at the office, he enjoys pursuing his passion for golf at their home in Arizona.
- Investment analysis and implementation
- Retirement strategies
- Education planning
- Retirement planning
- Cash flow planning
- Principal – Wealth Management – Cahill Financial Advisors, Inc.
- Former CEO – Cahill Financial Advisors, Inc.
- Former President and Owner – Cahill Financial Advisors, Inc.
- Corporate Treasurer – Private Industry, Minneapolis, MN
- Public Accounting – Deloitte Haskins Sells, New York City, NY and Minneapolis, MN
- B.A. Accounting – University of Northern Iowa CPA
- CPA Certification – 1972 (Inactive)
- American Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Normandale Lutheran Church Foundation – Past President
- Charles Schwab Advisory Board – Past Member
- Normandale Lutheran Church Council – Past Member
- Braemar Golf Association – President
- Braemar Men’s Club – President 1999, 2010, 2013 & 2014
- Luther Seminary – Financial Mentor