Jeff is the President and owner of Cahill Financial Advisors, Inc. He specializes in providing complex and innovative financial solutions to individuals and families to create a plan designed to realize long-term goals.
Jeff and his wife Alley live in Edina with their four children. He is very active in the Edina community as a member of the Rotary Club of Edina and served as club President in 2014-2015 and serves on the board of the Edina Rotary Foundation. He also serves on the boards of the Edina Community Foundation and the Normandale Lutheran Church Foundation, where he is currently the President. He is also a member of the Edina Chamber of Commerce, the Financial Planning Association and a past board member of the Southdale YMCA.
- Investment Analysis and implementation
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- President – Cahill Financial Advisors, Inc.
- Private Wealth Manager – The KNW Group
- Private Client Consultant – Charles Schwab Inc.
- District Manager – Automatic Data Processing, Inc.
- B.S. Finance University of Minnesota
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Financial Planning Association
Blog Articles by Jeff
The Benefits of Asset Allocation
January 22, 2019