Kevin is a comprehensive financial planning and investment manager with 19 years of experience helping families make informed financial decisions that align with their personal values. Kevin specializes in helping executives navigate, and create context around, the unique complexities of equity-based compensation and concentrated position planning on the path to achieving their goals.
A past board member of the Financial Planning Association of Minnesota (FPA), Kevin remains an active volunteer and committee member. A sought-after expert in Financial Planning and Investment Management, Kevin has appeared in numerous publications, including Wall Street Journal – MarketWatch, Minneapolis Star Tribune, KARE-11 TV, Esquire Magazine, Minnesota Parent, and Minneapolis Southwest Journal.
Kevin is a graduate of Gustavus Adolphus College, where he was a two-time NCAA Division III All-American swimmer. Kevin calls SW Minneapolis home and enjoys spending time with his young kids, Quinn (6) and Ryan (4) and family dog (Rico). When away from the office and not involved in kids activities Kevin can be found biking, golfing, paddling, rock climbing or just simply spending time outdoors.
- Financial planning
- Executive compensation
- Investment and risk planning
- Estate planning
- Retirement transition planning
- Retirement withdrawal strategies
- Financial Planner – Cahill Financial Advisors
- Financial Advisor – GEN Financial Management
- Financial Advisor – Affiance Financial
- B.A. Management and Political Science – Gustavus Adolphus College
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
- Certified Fund Specialist® (CFS®)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®)
- Financial Planning Association